1) Is the farm open to the public? Our production fields are not open to the public. Our Farm Store and Season Opener are open to the public, free admission. Children welcome. Pets: Not at this time. Strollers: Yes
2) What can we see at the farm: Our family-owned and operated McCullough's Landscape gardens are open for walking, sitting by the pond, touring the Farm Store. Greenhouses: Are not open for tours or purchasing.
3) Deliveries: If you have purchased a Subscription Peony Delivery and have any questions please email: LindseyRTF@gmail.com
4) Peony Plants for sale? Yes! On our website under Online Store. At this time we are not able to ship our plants. You will need to pick them up during any Farm Store Open Days.
5) Hours of Operation: Starting May 26th 8am to 4pm is the Peony Season Opener. Starting the week of Memorial Day thru end of June: Tues, Thurs, Friday 11-1 and 4-7, Saturday 9am-1pm
6) Garden Groups, Large Groups: At this time we do not do speaking engagements or host meetings at the farm for your groups. Maybe in the future!
7) How do I place an order for Event Ticket (Peonies and Canvas Painting, June 1 6pm) go to Event Tickets page. All other events are sold out.
8) How do I place an order for Peony Plants: go to Online Store
9) How do I place an order for Subscription Delivery in Columbus area? Go to Subscription Peony Delivery. To check to see if we deliver to you go to Contact Us and scroll down to Delivery